These programs enhance education and career development within our research community. These include seminar series and workshops, run by MRSEC and open to all interested, as well as an active visitors program to foster collaborations. We also include our Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) and pre-college internship programs which invite students to experience cutting-edge research by working in our laboratories. These programs simultaneously serve to foster interactions with and among IRGs and with the research community at large.
Resources for Graduate Students and Post-docs
- Kadanoff-Rice Postdoctoral Fellowships and other support
- MRSEC Graduate Fellowships
- Graduate Student Travel Support
- Upcoming workshops and seminars can be seen in the Events Page
- Be a mentor this summer: graduate students and post-docs interested in mentoring high school interns, please contact Eileen Sheu (ecs AT uchicago.edu).
- Curriculum design: graduate students and post-docs interested in creating fun and engaging education content for high school students contact Eileen Sheu (ecs AT uchicago.edu).
- Join After-School Science Club program. Contact Justin Jureller (jureller AT uchicago.edu) or join our mailing list: https://lists.uchicago.edu/web/info/mrsec-outreach
- Videos and tutorials from past seminars will soon be available on the website